Get help with bullying
Almost everyone has been bullied at some time. If it’s happening to you, you’re not alone but it shouldn’t happen at all. There are loads of organisations to help you to deal with bullying and stop it.
- Childline – free helpline for children and young people on any issue, including bullying. Friendly counsellors will take your call and listen. Helpline: 0800 1111 (24 hours). You can also contact Childline by email or online chat.
- Childline Deafzone – advice for deaf young people on bullying, including videos in BSL with subtitles.
- BullyingUK – get advice on all kinds of bullying, including online bullying, sexual bullying, racist bullying and bullying at school. You can contact their helpline by phone, Skype, online chat and email to get help.
- Thinkuknow – created especially for young people. Covers online and mobile phone bullying, as well as the latest information on websites, mobiles and technology.
More stuff about bullying
- CBBC – guide to bullying.
- School bus bullies – Is someone bullying you on the school bus? Here is some advice on how to solve the problem.
- Racism – this is when someone picks on you because of the colour of your skin. If this is happening to you then have a look at this site for some advice.
Need some more help?
If you’d like more help, support or want to ask us a question, just send us an email (email@example.com).