Star in our next technology films!
Are you deaf? 8-18 years old? We’re looking for deaf young people to star in our next technology videos on headphones and radio aids!
Take part in a one day filming experience with staff from the National Deaf Children Society and a professional filming company. We will pick a date and place that works for everyone.
View our last technology videos!
They are made by and for deaf children and young people: Tabitha (9), Scarlett (14) and Zahra (16). They did a great job talking about how different tech products help them!
The next videos will look very similar.
Here’s what Tabitha (9) thought of creating the last videos:
“I loved it so much! I would give anything to do that fun day again! If you are going to do the NDCS filming and feel a little bit nervous (which I was feeling like) it will all be okay because you are in very good hands!!!”
Interested? Here’s what you need to do!
1.Check if you have used one or more of these products and would you like to talk about this in our videos:
- Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Mini headphones
- Direct input leads
- Sennheiser HD65
- Geemarc CL7400BT
- (Bluetooth) Neckloop
- Earhooks/Music Links
- Phonak Roger Pen radio aid transmitter
- Phonak Roger Touchscreen mic radio aid transmitter
- Phonak Roger X radio aid receivers
- Phonak Roger MyLink radio aid receivers
- Integrated radio aid receivers
2. Film yourself on your phone signing or talking about one of the products for about 30 seconds.
If you don’t have the product (maybe it’s in school or you’ve borrowed it from us in the past), you can also talk about another piece of technology you like (for example hearing aids, cochlear implant, vibrating alarm clock). You can use speech, BSL or a combination of both.
3. Send us your video clip by 9 January 2019 by:
- Emailing the video clip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uploading your video clip to YouTube and email the link to email@example.com
- Private message us on the Buzz Facebook page with your video