Do you struggle to get up on your own in the morning?
There are loads of alarms that can help you wake up. Some are small, use vibrations and don’t show the time. This is great for some people, but what if you need a more powerful alarm clock that also shows the time on a large display to get you up in the morning? In that case you may like the Amplicomms TCL 400.
It’s an alarm clock with an extra-large display and a very loud alarm that you can increase to wake you up. It also has flashing LED lights and you can connect a strong vibrating pad. Set the alarm to go off using sound, light and vibrations and waking up should hopefully be less of a struggle!
What you may also like …
- The alarm keeps going until you switch it off or press snooze
- You can adjust the display’s brightness
- It has a USB port so you can charge your phone
- It can alert you to nearby smoke alarms going off
The alarm clock comes with an instruction manual which explains step by step how to set it up.
Interested in borrowing the TCL400 alarm clock?
If you want to borrow it all you have to do is…
- Visit our Technology Test Drive page and go to alarm clocks
- Click on the link for the online order form. If you are under 16, ask your parent or carer to fill in the form. If you’re over 16 you can register as an NDCS member for free and fill in the form yourself or call the helpline on 0808 800 888
- Try out the TCL 400 alarm clock
- Return the TCL 400 alarm clock and fill in the feedback form sharing your thoughts