Raising the Bar!
We are now taking applications for Raising the Bar 2019 – the fifth event!
Do you have a talent that you would like to share? Great! Then check out our event Raising the Bar!
What is Raising the Bar?
Every year we run a big event for young deaf musicians, dancers and actors called Raising the Bar.
We know that lots of you are doing fantastic things in music, dance and theatre and want to show lots of people the amazing things you can do!
We want deaf young people like you from all around the UK to show what YOU can do in music, dance and drama!
How do I take part?
It’s really easy to take part all you have to do is:
- Create a short film of yourself for 1- 2 minutes of your amazing talent!
- Complete the application form (link)
- Get your parent/carer to read the terms and conditions (link)
- Upload your video!
To apply, please click here.
For Raising the Bar you will need to be:
- Age 8-18 years old
- Deaf (mild, moderate, severe or profound)
- Living in the UK
- Available to travel and stay in Birmingham on 28 – 29 September 2019!
Applications must be submitted at the very latest by midnight on Sunday 21 July 2019.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Check out these young people who have been involved !
Who else will be there?
To make sure Raising the Bar is the best for you, we work with others who are led by deaf people! Check them out