Are you 8–25 years old? Do you have an idea that could change the world for you and other deaf young people?
Do you know about a problem you or other deaf people sometimes have in your local area and you have an idea of how to change things?
Apply for our Make a Change Fund right now.
We can give you up to £500 to help with your project!
How do I apply?
• Think of a project that could bring your idea to life.
• Make a team of friends, your youth group or school friends.
• You must have at least two people (but the more the merrier) working on the project.
• You must have at least one deaf person on your team.
• You can have hearing as well as deaf people in your team.
• You must have a youth worker or organisation (like your school, youth group or brownies) to help you with your project.
Don’t worry though if you don’t have anyone to support you, just let us know and we can help!
Some of the fantastic projects we’ve funded so far:
• Setting up a sign language club at school to help deaf and hearing classmates communicate with each other.
• Sharing deaf awareness tips with bus drivers.
• Improving deaf awareness at local leisure centres – you can see more about a project that has already happened.
Full of bright ideas and want to make a difference? What are you waiting for? Apply right now!
Find out more and apply
Fill in this expression of interest form. We will then send you all the information you need to start your journey.
Got a question or want to discuss an idea? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to read all your fantastic ideas!