Are you 8 – 25 years old? Deaf? Do you have an idea that could change the world for you and other deaf young people?
Apply for our Make a Change Fund right now!
What is the Make a Change Fund?
The Fund helps young deaf people make a difference in their local area by creating exciting new project.
If you know about a problem you or other deaf people sometimes have in your local area and want to help make a change then YOU can apply!
All you have to do is think of a project that can help make your local area better for other deaf young people.
• Work with a group of friends, youth group, school friends.
• Your team can be a mixture of deaf and hearing.
• There must be at least 2 people working on the project.
• At least one must be deaf.
• You must have a youth worker or organisation (like your school, youth group or brownies) to help you with your project.
Don’t worry if you don’t have anyone so support you, just let us know and we can help!
Some of the projects that other deaf young people have done:
- Improving Deaf awareness at local leisure centre.
- Sharing deaf awareness tips with bus drivers.
- Setting up a sign language club at school.
If you apply to our Fund, we can give you up to £500 to help with your project! We know you can do amazing things and we want to help you do them.
If you are full of bright ideas and want to make a difference then you can apply right now!
How to find out more and apply?
Fill in this expression of interest form with your name and email address.
We will then send you all the information you need to start your journey.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss an idea, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to read all about your fantastic ideas!