Do you enjoy writing? Want to share your experiences and top tips with other deaf young people? Become one of our Buzz Bloggers!
What does a Young Blogger do?
The Buzz is the only website made for deaf young people in the UK. It is a place where you can share your experiences of deafness, and also receive information and advice.
The National Deaf Children’s Society want to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to tell their own story.
Who can be a Young Blogger?
- Deaf young people aged 13-25 years old
- Consent form (if you are under 18 years old, we will also need your parent or guardian to give their consent)
- Every month you will be sent different blog topics to write about
What can I blog about?
We plan content for our blog month by month. Each month there will be certain themes and topics that we will seek to cover in our blog, according to what is relevant and timely.
These can range from:
- Your top tips and advice
- Your experiences as a deaf young person
- Your experiences campaigning for change
If there is something else you would like to write about, please email the Buzz at: firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about what you would like to write about and whether or not it will be a good fit for the blog.
If you would like to become a Buzz Blogger, please e-mail: email@example.com