Want to help make medical information more accessible? Are you 18 – 35 years old and deaf?
On Tuesday 26 January 5-6pm we are hosting a focus group with CoppaFeel! and Sign Health and we would love you to join in!
Why are we doing this?
- Accessible medical information is more important than ever and this is a great way to start the conversation!
- CoppaFeel! want your support to help make sure their resources are accessible and inclusive as possible. They are ready to hear what you have to say!
- Learn about other charity organisations CoppaFeel! and Sign Health.
- A chance to take part in a fun and engaging focus group.
Who are CoppaFeel! ?
CoppaFeel! are a breast cancer charity- focusing on creating awareness amongst young people, with the aim of instilling the knowledge and tools you need! Check out their website here.
When is the event?
- Tuesday 26 January 2021 at 5pm – 6pm
Who is the event for?
You can take part if you are :
- Aged 18-35
You will also need to have access to a computer, smartphone or tablet, and an internet connection.
How do I sign up?
If you want to take part you just need to register using the link below.
The session will have British Sign Language interpreters and a palantypist for onscreen closed captions.
If you have any questions or want more information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .